Grobbelaars & church funerals is a full member of this association and abide by the association’s rules as formulated in terms of the constitution and honor the code of conduct of the Association as set out hereunder.:To act in the interest of all who need our services.
- To act in the interest of all who need our services.
- To respect all beliefs and to treat all personal information as strictly confidential.
- To treat every deceased with care and respect and to take all due precautions with regard to health regulations.
- To charge reasonable rates for services rendered and not to exploit bereaved families.
- To be responsible in advertising and to refrain from soliciting and corruption.
- To maintain high ethical standards in all relationships with the public as well as other funeral directors.
- To be loyal to this vocation and to the National Funeral Directors’ Association of Southern Africa.
Our managing director and co-owner, Elsabé Basilio was privileged to be elected President of the National Funeral Directors’ Association of South Africa in 2008-2010, the first woman to be elected President in 58 years.